COVID-19 Update : MOIG remains fully operational
Last Update 27/10/2021
The MOIG Secretariat is pleased to inform members and technical partners about the new sanitary measures and entry conditions to Tunisia related to COVID 19 that will have taken effect from 27 October 2021:
- A PCR negative test with QR code realized within a period not exceeding 72 Hours before the travel registration shall be presented by all passengers that have been vaccinated or not. This test will be required prior to embarking and will constitute a denied boarding from airlines and maritime companies.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this measure.
- For the vaccinated passengers, the required time between the last injection against the Covid 19 and the travel date shall be 28 days for Janssen et 14 days for the other vaccines.
- Passengers who are not vaccinated or not had completed their vaccination are subjected to a compulsory containment of 07 days in one accredited hotel at their expenses and shall present the voucher upon arrival.
- All minors (under 18 years) which are not vaccinated; travelling alone or accompanying vaccinated parents are not subject of compulsory containment.
- Passengers shall complete and print the documents, health data and engagement available on the application “https://e7mi.tn/“.
- Passengers who are not vaccinated or not had completed their vaccination are subjected to a compulsory containment of 07 days at their expenses and shall present the voucher upon arrival.
- Rapid random tests will be achieved at arrival and the positive passengers shall apply the quarantine.
- The assembly capacity is fixed to 50 % for the confined and opened spaces with the need to respect the physical distance at least one meter.
MOIG Secretariat remains contactable via usual Email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers. For general enquiries, please call: +216 55 005 200 or Email: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org, please rest assured that all messages will be received and responded to at the earliest opportunity.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these exceptional circumstances.